Thursday, November 21, 2013

I got Liebster award


I got Liebster award from Deepika Muthusamy.

Liebster award is an appreciation from fellow bloggers and your chance to introduce yourself to other awesome bloggers. If you receive this award, you are expected to:
  1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you.
  3. Tag 11 more Bloggers (with no more than 200 followers; no tagging back) and make 11 questions for them.
  4. Tell the people you tagged that you did.


11 facts about me
  1. I like hardworking people who don’t even get the recognition they deserve.
  2. Walking in cloudy mist makes me feel good. I love to do it daily but rarely does.
  3. Snowfall is the best climate I cherish; I wish to build a snow ball and play but I hardly ever seen snow in my life.
  4. I am scared of heights; I never look down when I am up high.
  5. I prefer people with good heart rather than good wealth.
  6. I like chocolate flavor whether it is ice-creams, biscuits, chocolate.
  7. For me, heaven in earth is my home. 
  8. I don’t like to talk too much. I believe my work will be talked more.
  9. I am crazy about music; I forget everything else around me. 
  10. I do most things on listening to my brain rather than heart.
  11. I honestly believe everyone has a voice to tell what they want to. Only the medium changes; it may be speaking, dancing, acting, movies, dramas, writing etc. I choose writing; well I got a lot to say.
11 questions asked from my nominator
  1. Why did you start blogging?
    I have a inner voice to tell something and to improve writing skills.
  2. Your favorite blogger and why?
    It's a travel blog (http://www.travelwithneelima.com/) She takes amazing photos :)
  3. Tell about yourself?
    I think the 11 facts above can tell a lot.
  4. Three things, that makes you happy?
    When some one says that I have done a good job.
    Roaming around with friends.
    Exploring new things.
  5. What you do, when you are bored at home?
    Movie, Reading, Cricket
  6. What is the first thing you do in the morning & the last thing you do at night?
    Open my eyes and close my eyes :)
  7. What do you think about Friendship, love and marriage?
    We can choose all the above relation.  It all depends on who we choose.
  8. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
    If money grow on trees then why we need banks. We can grow it in our home.
  9. Your first crush?
    I think it was one of my childhood friend.
  10. What do think about Sachin retirement?
    I think he should have retire a year before but a amazing human. His records sets the benchmark for whole cricket.
  11. Why Manmohan Singh never open his mouth?
    Politics is like that, they can't either support nor oppose any ideas.
My Questions to my nominees
  1. What is the best prank you have done so far?
  2. Best feeling, singing or dancing ?
  3. What is the most amazing thing happened in your life?
  4. Your dream va cation ?
  5. Best genre movies, romantic comedy or action thriller?
  6. What will you do if you know that you are living the last day in your life?
  7. Best profession, Abroad software engineer or Indian govt employee ?
  8. What do you think about dowry in marriage?
  9. If you are in a time machine, which year would you travel and what for?
  10. Life quote that you follow ?
  11. Best life, rural or urban?
My 11 Nominees
  1. Ruminating Optimist
  2. Kranthi
  3. Rat 
  4. Chifar sayar
  5. Proactive Indian
  6. Rhythm
  7. Kalpana
  8. Geetha
  9. Narayani
  10. Jey
  11. Gopi


8 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...